- Immersion Separator “Wet (Water) Mix” – Only meant to be used with water (no oil).
- Designed for the recovery and INERTIZATION of conductive and explosive dust, such as Aluminum, Magnesium, Zirconium and other commercial alloys, into a Liquid Immersion Bath
- Legally certified explosion proof/dust ignition proof.
- Less than 10 Ohms of resistivity.
- Coalescing Filter Element (CFE) for moisture removal
- HEPA Filter – Included with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001. H14 by MPPS method as per EN 1822 and OSHA compliant. All of our HEPA Vacuum Cleaners are Aerosol Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
- An optional Wet & Dry Conversion Kit is available
- Pneumatically (air) operated
- Stainless Steel Type 304 Interceptor Tank.
- Recovery capacity of 22 lbs. (10 Kg) of dust into 7.9 gallons (30 liters) of water (no oil).
- Equipped with a heavy duty powder coated hydraulic cart for easy emptying of recovered material. Cart has SD* conductive wheels
- Equipped with a Liquid Level Indicator.