- Hydrogen – Risk Free.
- Immersion Separator “Wet Oil Mix” – Meant to be used with Mineral Oil or any other neutralizing liquid
- Designed for the recovery and INERTIZATION of conductive and explosive dust, such as Aluminum, Magnesium, Zirconium and other commercial alloys, into a Liquid Immersion Bath
- Legally certified explosion proof/dust ignition proof.
- Less than 10 Ohms of resistivity.
- Coalescing Filter Element (CFE) for moisture removal. HEPA Grade. 99.97% efficiency on 0.3 microns
- Pneumatically (air) operated
- Recovery capacity of 22 lbs. (10 Kg) of dust into 7.9 gallons (30 liters) of oil or any other neutralizing liquid.
- Stainless Steel body (type 304) and heavy duty powder coated cart.
- Detachable Recovery Tank (DT) for easy disposal of recovered materials
- Equipped with a Liquid Level Indicator.
- Tiger-Vac® carries a large inventory of shrouded sanders, grinders, dustless drill kits along with a large suction port for maximum dust recovery
- Tiger-Vac® recommends the use of Mineral Oil with a viscosity of 10.5 cSt.