Southern Cleaning Equipment Ltd offers a whole range of services dedicated to cleaning equipment and machinery. With over 20 years in the industry you can be assured that you are dealing with the very best Irish cleaning experts.
Cleaning Equipment Sales
Because we are not tied to any particular cleaning equipment supplier, we can offer you the very best products available on the market right now. Whether you are looking for brand new cleaning equipment or decide to opt for a machine from our second hand range, the team here at Southern Cleaning Equipment can offer you a solution that suits both your requirements and your budget.
See below a small selection of the cleaning equipment we have for sale:
- Delfin Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- Tennant Sweepers
- 3M Floor Pads
- Rug Doctor Carpet Machines
- Tennant Scrubber/Dryers and Combination Machines
- Osprey Single Phase and 3 Phase Steam Machines
- Tiger-Vac Vacuums
- ATEX Compliant Cleanroom Vacuums
- Smart-Fill Automatic Battery Watering Systems
- Chemical-Free ec-H20 Nano Clean Machines
- Orbio os3 Onsite Cleaning Solution Generators
Note that the list of cleaning equipment detailed above is by no means exhaustive, so if you have a cleaning machine in mind that you don’t see mentioned above, make sure you give us a call.
Cleaning Equipment Hire
There may be instances where you require short or long-term rental of cleaning equipment and the team here at Southern Cleaning Equipment are happy to offer you a full range of solutions.
Maybe you are moving premises or require an annual deep cleaning solution? This is where our short-term rental option is the perfect solution for your cleaning needs. All of our rental machines are maintained to the very highest service and are ready to go to your preferred location at a moment’s notice.
For those of you who require long-term rental, please do get in touch to receive a free no-obligation quotation for the duration of your rental term.
No cleaning job is too big or too small for our rental service.
Cleaning Equipment Servicing and Maintenance
As well as offering sales, rentals and leases, Southern Cleaning Equipment are happy to introduce you to our service and maintenance option.
The service team here at Southern Cleaning will speak with you about your requirements for the year ahead and put together a servicing and maintenance schedule to suit your every requirement. Whether you require preventative maintenance or a tailored service package, the service and maintenance team will ensure you are always our priority.
The benefits to using a service and maintenance contract:
- Health and safety: Our specially trained maintenance and repair personnel are fully qualified to carry out repairs or preventative measures on all of the cleaning machines we supply. Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- Speed: We know what we’re doing it’s as simple as that! With one of our specialised maintenance experts you can be assured that we will get the job done significantly faster that someone who is unfamiliar with the machine.
- Cost savings: Regular maintenance and servicing extends the lifetime of your machine and eliminates breakdowns and downtime.
- Get the most from your machine: Machines of all calibre require care and maintenance regardless of how often they are used. By regularly servicing your cleaning equipment you can be assured of a top quality clean every time.
To learn more about our servicing, maintenance and repair programme, please feel free to get in touch with a member of the team here today and we will be happy to organise a tailored solution to meet your every need.
Cleaning Equipment Lease
Southern Cleaning Equipment offers a number of different leasing options:
- Operational Lease: Our full service rental programme is ideal for those who want to get the most from their cleaning equipment without having it impact on their balance sheet.
With an operational lease you have the choice to renew your contract once the term has ended or you can opt to extend the contract or purchase the machine. Speak to our dedicated advisors today to find out how you can avail of this offer.
- Financial Lease: The lease programme is specifically aimed at those who want legal and economic ownership of their cleaning machinery. Once your leasing agreement has ended and you have paid in full, the cleaning equipment then becomes yours legally.
If you would like to enquire about any of the services listed above, please do give a member of our team a call or get in touch by filling out the contact form right here on the website.