- Immersion Separator “Wet (Water) Mix” – Only meant to be used with water (no oil)
- Designed for the recovery and INERTIZATION of conductive and explosive dust, such as Aluminum, Magnesium, Zirconium and other commercial alloys, into a Liquid Immersion Bath
- Legally certified explosion proof/dust ignition proof.
- Precipitating Dust – complies with NFPA 484 method
- Less than 10 Ohms of resistivity.
- Coalescing Filter Element (CFE) for moisture removal
- HEPA Filter – Included with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001. H14 by MPPS method as per EN 1822 and OSHA compliant. All of our HEPA Vacuum Cleaners are Aerosol Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
- Electrically Operated
- Stainless Steel Type 304 Interceptor Tank.
- Recovery capacity of 11 lbs (5 Kg) of dust into 6.5 gallons (25 liters) of water (no oil)
- Degassing Vent allows gas to be evacuated automatically from the unit
- Portable and equipped with single or dual SD* suction hose connector.
- Detachable Recovery Tank (DT) for easy disposal of recovered materials
- Equipped with a Liquid Level Indicator.
- Tiger-Vac® carries a large inventory of shrouded sanders, grinders, dustless drill kits along with a large suction port for maximum dust recovery
- – OSHA Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program “NEP” NRTL approved – NRTL Certified US/Canada – Hazardous Locations as defined in NFPA 70 – Meets NFPA 484-2015 Guidelines.
- At Tiger-Vac®, Safety has no compromise.