- Immersion Separator “Wet (Water) Mix” – Only meant to be used with water (no oil)
- Designed for the recovery and INERTIZATION of combustible dust into a Liquid Immersion Bath
- Legally certified dust ignition protected by an OSHA approved Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL)
- Certified for Dust Group IIIC (Conductive Dusts) as per International Standards
- Coalescing Filter Element (CFE) for moisture removal
- HEPA Filter – Included with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001. H14 by MPPS method as per EN 1822 and OSHA compliant. All of our HEPA Vacuum Cleaners are Aerosol Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
- Electrically Operated
- Designed for Point of Generation Dust Control
- Fully automatic remote start/stop system allows the vacuum cleaner to be controlled by pneumatic hand tools
- Stainless Steel Type 304 Interceptor Tank.
- Recovery capacity of 11 lbs (5 Kg) of dust into 6.5 gallons (25 liters) of water (no oil)
- Degassing Vent allows gas to be evacuated automatically from the unit
- Portable and equipped with single or dual SD* suction hose connector.
- Detachable Recovery Tank (DT) for easy disposal of recovered materials
- Equipped with a Liquid Level Indicator.
- Tiger-Vac® carries a large inventory of shrouded sanders, grinders, dustless drill kits along with a large suction port for maximum dust recovery
- At Tiger-Vac®, Safety has no compromise.